Craig Marshall has worked in the Castlemaine region for over 30 years. He started C&G Marshall Electrician in 2002 and has since built a reputation as one of the leading service providers in the Mount Alexander Shire.
Heritage property specialists
Craig and his team are problem solvers, an extremely useful quality when you’re working on older homes, and over the years have become experts in electrical work for heritage properties in Central Victoria. They pride themselves on delivering work that is seamless and never detracts from the architecture or style of the home.
They specialise in:
- Rewiring of heritage properties
- Adding safety switches to existing switchboards
- Upgrading switchboards to meet greater demand for power from modern appliances
- Servicing more unusual homes such as mud brick and straw bale.
“Craig Marshall has had a long association with us as an electrician here at Buda Historic Home and Garden, Castlemaine. As a heritage property of National significance, Buda must comply with heritage requirements as well as meet modern safety standards and regulations.
Craig and his team have always been happy to work closely with us in order to source materials compatible with our heritage needs and to meet the legal requirements necessary for compliance.
We would highly recommend Craig for anyone seeking heritage-compatible electrical works and advice.”
Lauretta Zilles, Buda House Curator
Energy efficiency experts
The C&G Marshall team are trained, certified and accredited in energy efficiency. Whether you are a home or business owner we can help you reduce your energy usage, saving you money and helping the environment.
- Sourcing and installing energy efficient products
- Installing custom designed heat transfer kits for more energy efficient heating
- Home assessments
- Advice on getting the most from your solar or off grid power source
- Helping you reduce your electricity bill.
C&G Marshall is an Accredited EcoSmart Electrician, an accreditation approved by the Clean Energy Council. To find out more visit
The team repair existing solar systems and can recommend a fantastic local supplier for new installs with the full rebate.